Thank you for selecting Edgewater for this visit. We would like to extend a very warm welcome and we look forward to serving you should this be your first stay with us or if you are a returning guest.
The Edgewater has been an icon of Naples for over 30 years as we are an intimate, boutique, beach front resort that is distinctive in many ways. As a unique Waldorf Astoria Hotel, we strive to provide personal, friendly and genuine service to each and every Guest. In many ways we think of our Hotel as a “family run” resort where we can cater to any of your special needs while providing award-winning service that has resulted in guests returning year after year. In order to maintain this tradition we feel it is important that all guests are made aware of our resort etiquette and that they embrace the guidelines below:
- On premises parking is limited to in-house guests only. Allowing one car per one bedroom suite and two cars per two bedroom suite. We would suggest non-patrons use the public parking located to our south or at Lowdermilk Park. Valet Parking is also available 24-hours for a charge of $25.00 per overnight stay and is complimentary for short-term visits to Coast Restaurant & Bar.
- Occupancy limitations will be 4 persons in a one-bedroom suite, and 6 persons in a two-bedroom suite.
- Grills and cook tops are not permitted inside suites, on suite patios or on the beach. Glass containers are also not permitted on the beach or pool deck.
- Food consumption at the tables in Coast and at the Pool is limited to food and beverage purchased from the resort. Parents must accompany their children when ordering from the outlets. You are welcome to enjoy your own food and beverages in your suite or on your private patio, however, no outside deliveries will be permitted to the pool deck.
- Private umbrellas and tents are not permitted on the beach as they are available for rental through the resort directly. Chairs are provided at no charge.
- No private coolers are permitted on the pool deck.
- In the interest of all guests, smoking is permitted in the designated area only, located at the glass panel, and also on the beach. Smoking is not permitted on the pool deck or at the pool bar and restaurant.
- The pool deck will be open to resort guests for their enjoyment until 10:00 PM at which time the deck must be vacated. We invite you to enjoy the evening at Coast Bar, or allow our Concierge to arrange a night out in Naples.
Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Edgewater. By abiding by the above etiquette policies we will continue to maintain Edgewater as the resort of choice in Naples.
Thank You for Your Cooperation,
The Edgewater Team